Ginger Garlic paste is one of the essential items in my daily cooking. I make this paste on the weekend and it easily comes for about 10 days. Ginger and garlic have a lot of benefits on our health and I use it in all types of gravy.
1 cup chopped Ginger
1 cup peeled garlic cloves
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp oil
1) First take ginger and peel the skin.
2) Once the ginger skin is peeled, cut that in to small cubes.
3) Take the garlic and peel it.
4) Now put ginger and garlic together and dry roast in a pan
5) Once it gets light golden color, switch off the heat and move the pan aside.
6) Allow it to cool.
7) Put them together in to blender and grind to a smooth paste.
8) Store in a clean jar and refrigerate.