Weekly Workout Recap and Menu Planning - 15 Feb

Good morning! I had a wonderful time with my parents this week and had been MIA on my blog too for some days. I really wanted to relax and spend some time with them.On Wednesday, it was my cousin's wedding. So it was a fun gathering to meet all my relatives. We attended the wedding and quickly left for work. My parents stayed back at their place and came back yesterday morning. So i got to spend this weekend with them too. Finally it has been time for them to leave tomorrow. We went for walking yesterday at my favorite botanical gardens and they loved it. Today has been low-key mostly with them preparing for their travel and me preparing for the week.  

After taking much needed rest last weekend,  I bounced back strong. I continued doing my workouts without any break. This week was the final week of the Tone It Up Love Your Body series and I am happy to take everything I have learned throughout the series into the rest of this year. I am thrilled to have been consistent and stuck with this challenge. 

Weekly Workout Recap :

source
Monday (2/9) - 5Km Walk,  KettleToning, Toned & Sexy Abs
Tuesday (2/10) - 6Km Run, 3 moves for a sexy back, Sleek & Slender Abs
Wednesday (2/11)  - Hump Day HIIT, Toned & Sexy Abs
Thursday (2/12)  - Date Night cardio, Love your arms and abs
Friday (2/13) - Love your body HIIT, Love your abs routine
Saturday (2/14)  - Love your body with Yoga, 6Km Walk
Sunday (2/15) - Rest

Weekly Menu Planning :

source

Breakfast :
Vegetable Omelette
Peanut Butter Toast
Oats

Lunch:
Spinach Lentil Vegetable Rice
Capsicum Rice
Mint Rice

Snacks: 
Sprouted Green Gram
Fruit Salad
Vegetables and Hummus

Dinner:
Broad beans lentils vegetable and Roti
Cabbage and Roti


Linking up to Jill Conyers for weekly recap and menu planning !!

No comments:

Post a Comment