Cupid games this valentine day !!

"It is no more the time that only guys have to propose to girls. Those days are gone. With the month of February round the corner, it is going to be the season of love everywhere. You might get so many ways to express your love to him. Come up with a fun, unique, and personalized gift to propose to him this Valentines Day.I think he also likes you. But he may be hesitant in telling you. Why don't you take that first step?",my friend was telling me the other day. We were the best of friends and she knew how much I wanted to propose AK. 


source
"How about I start giving him hints and if he still doesn't get it i send him a personalized puzzle written inside a delicious chocolate cookie box"?, I asked her the other day. "With AK being the foodie boy who loves solving puzzles, i think this will be a very good idea", she told me.


source

So the other day, I started out with the idea of doing a personalized puzzle.  I went here for some help and came up with a rough idea of a puzzle which when solved gives the message "I love you.What about you?". As i know AK loves cookies, i came up with an idea to make heart shape cookies. I then started to make the heart shaped cookies and started to feel nervous. I called up my friend and asked her to come and see the cookies. She was impressed by it.


source

 "This is fun but how can you make this more customized?", she asked me. "Maybe I can add our initials to it", i thought. But what if he does not like it? What if he did not like the offer itself? I do not want to lose my friend. Too many negative thoughts came to my mind and i got panicked. My friend asked me to relax, think positively and do what i felt good.So i went ahead and got the puzzle and cookies ready and put them in a box. Though the idea of coming up with the gift was scary, executing the idea seemed even more scary. 


source
So as per the idea i called him over to my place to discuss something related to a project ;) Well this was the first time i had called him to my place. I think he should start getting hints that way. Since he loves strawberry, I first gave him strawberry juice. CRUSH. Well if he is clever enough he will figure out what I am trying to say.But alas he simply drank that without thinking anything more. Sometimes they can be stupid and so we need to express more than just a drink for them to understand. 


source
As we were talking casually,he inquired about the project for which i had called him. I then gave him the puzzle i had created and asked him to solve it. He was shocked. "Where did you get this from?" he asked me. "I just smiled and went to the kitchen to get the cookies. As he was nearing the end of solving puzzles, he started getting the message there. He looked at me and smiled back. I then gave him the heart shaped cookies. By then AK had totally got the message. He was totally impressed by the effort i had taken in making the puzzle and cookies. 


source

Though this happened 4 years back, we still cherish these moments. Now i have been married to this wonderful guy who was and will be my best friend. Had I not taken that step to propose him, this would not have happened. 
For more information on Cupid games, do check out http://cupidgames.closeup.in/.
This post was written as part of IndiBogger Happy Hours campaign topic on Cupid Games 2015 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment