Weekly Workout Recap - 4Jan

Now that i am on my goal weight, starting this year I was looking for a challenge which focuses more on toning than on cardio. Guess what !! Tone It Up started their Love Your Body series and it is off to a great start. This is the first time I am participating in their challenge. I am excited that it came at the right time and I plan to stick to this challenge over the next 6 weeks. Today's weekly workout recap includes last week's workouts. It was a great week of workouts, starting with Tone It Up's Love Your Body series. 




Monday (12/29) - 4.2 Km Walk
Tuesday (12/30) - 6 Km Walk
Wednesday (12/31) - 4 Km Walk
Thursday (1/1) - 8 KM Walk, Love Your Body with Yoga
Friday (1/2) - Cupid's Cardio (Approx 5Km), Love Your Total Body workout
Saturday (1/3) - Love Your Abs, 7Km Walk
Sunday (1/4) - 10Km

No comments:

Post a Comment