Fuel for the day !!

Today's workout plan read - MORNING BOOTY CALL ~ Wake up and move with 2-3 miles of cardio!

Handful of Dates

After having a handful of dates, i went out to get my quick 5km in the morning. 

Love this mug !!

Once back, it was my favorite coffee time. I love my morning coffee !! It sets me up for the day. Sipping on coffee, i set to review my to-do for the day.

Yummy !!

Then i went ahead to prepare Vermicelli Upma and lunch to take for work.

Cup of hot green tea !

Around mid morning, i have my cup of hot green tea at work.

French beans and lentils vegetable

Today's lunch was french beans and lentils vegetable along with Rice


Yummy sprouts

For snacks, i have my favorite sprouted Green Gram. These are easy to make and crunchy. Most importantly they are healthy and keep you filled till dinner.

Roti and Cauliflower Vegetable Gravy

For Dinner we had Roti and Cauliflower Vegetable gravy. I normally cook my dinner in the mornings itself so that i just have to reheat them and eat once back from work.


As always, thanks Jenn for hosting!

1 comment: